Elite Wolf Team Official Site
Welcome to EWT Official Site , Please Register for more information . If you which to Apply u may go to Application Category. Thanks for Joining Us. '' We are the night keepers ''

We are The Night Keepers!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our New Site - * EWT - Elite Wolf Team * Please Register and if your Already Registered Please Check The forums And Have Fun. *Update: We are Accepting Applications , Go to the Apply Section *Update: We Are on MW2 and CoD4 *Attention:: If you are inactive at the forums for more than 3 days we will send a email or private message , after that message is sent 2 days later if you still on the inactive list you may get your account deleted.

Share | 

PulmonarySubset

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PulmonarySubset

PostSubject: PulmonarySubset   Thu 27 May 2010, 14:06

Name :Lindsey

Xbox Live Name :PulmonarySubset

Do You Speak or Type a well Enlgish? yes

Why would you like to Join EWT : to meet people and have fun

What can you bring to the EWT Clan : uh...I guess I'm an okay player, sorta. I really just prefer having fun and enjoying the game.

Hobby: I'm in to graphic design and gaming, reading and tv are good too.

Tell us more About you: As I've mentioned I'm into gaming for the fun, I like to win, but that doesn't mean I take games very seriously. I'm joing because your clan description mentioned fun.
Back to top Go down
Jakobr
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Rules   Sun 06 Jun 2010, 16:51

you must play with the clan for 3 days before we accept you, add me or HighViruz, my GT is: DRO Decent, catcha on the flip side.
Back to top Go down

PulmonarySubset
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Team Official Site :: Application :: Apply Here-
Jump to: