Elite Wolf Team Official Site
Welcome to EWT Official Site , Please Register for more information . If you which to Apply u may go to Application Category. Thanks for Joining Us. '' We are the night keepers ''

We are The Night Keepers!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our New Site - * EWT - Elite Wolf Team * Please Register and if your Already Registered Please Check The forums And Have Fun. *Update: We are Accepting Applications , Go to the Apply Section *Update: We Are on MW2 and CoD4 *Attention:: If you are inactive at the forums for more than 3 days we will send a email or private message , after that message is sent 2 days later if you still on the inactive list you may get your account deleted.

Share | 

LegendsKill Aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LegendsKill

PostSubject: LegendsKill Aplication   Mon 31 May 2010, 00:29

Name : Colin Healy

Xbox Live Name :LegendsKill

Do You Speak or Type a well Enlgish? yup

Why would you like to Join EWT : I want to play with a team that knows what they're doing and i like the name lol

What can you bring to the EWT Clan : Uh... Im a pretty good player and i do what it takes to win a match even if it means giving up some kills here and there

Hobby : I play baseball all summer and im a semi-serious gamer(frustrated if i dont at least get a positive kdr) and i like to hang out with friends a lot to

Tell us more About you : Im not inmuture like alot of people are and no my voice does not sound like a cat ripped my twig and berries off. I do get frustrated though when people cheat because i dont see the point of it.
Back to top Go down
Jakobr
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

PostSubject: Rules   Sun 06 Jun 2010, 16:49

you must play with this clan for 3 days before we accept you, add me or highviruz on xbox live, my GT is: DRO Decent
Back to top Go down

LegendsKill Aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Wolf Team Official Site :: Application :: Apply Here-
Jump to: